PA Calendar Terms and Conditions
Parent Awareness Community Calendar
The purpose of this calendar is to provide families in Darien and the surrounding areas with information about free events and activities to encourage the healthy, positive development of their families at all ages and stages.
All submissions should include:
- Title, sponsoring organization(s) date and time of event
- Contact name and number of individual submitting the event (for our purposes in case there are any questions.)
Submissions MAY include:
- A SHORT description of the event to be included in the notes section
- Website link to the event in the notes section. Links to a general website or full calendar will not be included. For example:
- PDF to attach to the event listing
Who May submit events:
Any local non-profit or government entity, area businesses providing free programs that are not designed to serve as marketing events. Paid programs MAY be submitted but will be posted at the discretion of the YWCA. As a general rule if an event is a fundraiser or there are other events similar in nature paid events will NOT be posted.
Timeline for submission/posting events
Events may be submitted up to twelve (12) months in advance must be submitted a MINIMUM of three (3) business days prior to the event. Once all information is confirmed, every attempt will be made to post the event within two (2) business days.
By submitting events you are affirming that you understand that this calendar is being provided as a community service and is not an entitlement. Terms and conditions of submissions and posting will be updated periodically and may be viewed at www.ywcadn.org/calendarterms. The YWCA Darien/Norwalk reserves the right not to post events that are in direct conflict of our mission and principles.