THE DEPOT YOUTH CENTER & THE YWCA PARENT AWARENESS IS PLEASED TO HOST
Successful Study Skills 4 Students
5 Ways to Ease Your Student Back to School After Covid-19
A Free Webinar for Parents of Elementary, Middle, and High School Students
In this 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student as they transition back to school this fall.
When: Monday, August 24, 2020, 10:00 am -or- 4:00 pm
How: You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar
In this free seminar, parents will learn:
• How can I help my student start school strong?
• What proven activities should your student practice to maximize academic success
• How can I keep my student on track and on task?
• How can I encourage my student’s accountability?
• What are the best strategies to help my student minimize distractions
• What are the best ways to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
• What are the best ways to deal with uncertainty
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required.
Register Now: http://enroll.successfulstudyskills4students.com/enroll/virtual
Need more info? 203-307-5455 | S4StudySkills.com | info@S4StudySkills.com