Economic Empowerment Program
Let's Do Our Part!
YWCA Darien Norwalk is excited to launch its Economic Empowerment Initiative. The program serves all women of Norwalk and Darien whether you are unemployed, underemployed, recently widowed or divorced or just want to brush up your financial, digital and workplace skills.
November 1st for 8 weeks
Where: The New Business Development Center in Norwalk, 3 Belden Ave (near public transportation)
Digital literacy, financial literacy, career readiness skills and job effectiveness skills.
If you interested in joining this free program, please click the "register now" button and we will be in touch with more information!
The YWCA Darien/Norwalk Economic Empowerment Initiative is committed to improving the economic status of women.
- Procured 100 hours of content in English and Spanish.
- Program operated at sister YWCA's in White Plains and IL.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Job Readiness (Resumes, Negotiating, Job Boards)
- Financial Skills (Budgeting, Credit)
- Digital Skills (Google, Microsoft)
- Job Effectiveness Skills (Presentation,EQ )
- Cohorts of 10-12 participants.
- 8-10 weeks, 4 modules, 3 hour classes.
- Classes conducted in Norwalk
- Free to all participants